Friday, April 01, 2005

Oodles of Doodles VI (Sorta)


This isn't our usual doodle, but it's a little something interesting from the back of an LP called Hear How To Touch Type. The artist is listed as "Prepared By A Leading Educator". Better than a following educator I suppose... The record was put out by Brother International Corporation, and is from the late sixties, if the hairdo on the typist is any indication. Maybe very early 70's. Maybe. The sleeve even had some pages in it that were supposed to help you type, or maybe you just had to copy them. I barely remember that typing class in junior high. There was also a small curtain hook in the jacket. I don't know why...

OK, so it's not the best doodle I've ever found, but I thought the letters on the fingers was pretty funny. And 'space bar'? You gotta laugh at that. OK, I'll post a better one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...