Sunday, June 26, 2005

Five Of A Kind


One thing I've always noticed is a large abundance of church buildings on Boca Grande. I suppose when the hurricane is heading your way, everybody gets a little religion. Speaking of hurricanes, you can see the building above has been lifted off of it's old foundation to repair some damage from the last big hurricane.

I don't know if it's hurricane damage or not, but I bet those palm trees used to be a little straighter.

I can't think of anythnig witty to say about this one, exept that it has a nice steeple.

This is the only one I know the denomination of. It's Catholic. The pope might be a little confused about the palm trees, but it still looks like a Catholic church.

This little church building is just the other side of the dunes from the beach. A person with a good arm could also throw a rock from here to the Boca Grande Lighthouse. I think this one is only used for special occasions, like weddings and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...