Sunday, June 19, 2005

Pointy Spanish History


My next stop on this free Saturday was Historic Spanish Point. I'm not sure if there is a regular Spanish Point of not, but they make it a point of always calling this place Historic Spanish Point. Rather than show you boring pictures of old houses or a reconstructed church or any of the other things they are so proud of at Historic Spanish Point., here's a dragonfly. I'm pretty proud that I was able to get this close to him and get a decent picture.

In following with my trend of not photographing anything important, how 'bout this detail of a flower? Pretty big, eh?

Further along the scale of things I probably shouldn't aim my camera at, how about this water-covered spiderwab? I'm not sure what sort of spider made it, since it's not your typical textbook web, but it looks cool when covered in those droplets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...