Saturday, July 02, 2005

Another Day, Another Sunset


I seem to be pummeling you with sunsets and sunrises lately, so here's another one to totally overwhelm you. This was last night off the coast of Ft. Desoto, which I've talked about at length before. The stench from the red tide and the dead fish was almost overwhelming, but I stuck it out long enough to get this shot, and left.
About that tower, I'm not sure of it's exact purpose. There's a lighthouse on an island to the left of this shot (the sunset was in the wrong place this time of year to capture it) that aids in entering and exiting Tampa Bay, so I have to assume the tower performs some of the same functions, only electronically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...