Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Eye To Beak


Well, my camera is still in the shop. They want $226.20 to fix it. I guess I'm going to have to break down and do it. That's a chunk of the price of a new one, but not as big of a chunk as I was afraid of. And I'm really jonesing to get my camera back. There was a sandhill crane outside my window at work today, and I wanted to take his picture. The shot you see above is from one of their previous visits. These guys are really big, and they let you get fairly close. I suspect they must get fed by some folks, so they think I'm going to feed them. I'm sure you know how bad of an idea it is to feed wild animals, so I won't bore you with the lecture.

1 comment:

  1. via photofriday: love the expression of the bird. that is a bird. love the red eyes.
    be well and good luck on the pf note worthy.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...