Monday, August 29, 2005

Eight Questions Most Often Asked About Stereo Records


I know that all you readers out there are sitting there hoping for more exciting posts about odd things in my record collection. So here's a set of scans from an inner sleeve found in the George Shearing LP discussed previously. I said the LP was boring, but I have found the inner sleeve to be fascinating. The logo above is from one side of the sleeve, and I scanned it in just because I liked it. But the more interesting part is the text from the other side of the sleeve:

Yep, there really are eight burning questions that are answered on this sleeve, and I'm going to bring them to you, one at a time. Keep in mind this stuff is all from 1957. Stay tuned!
Intro One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...