Monday, August 22, 2005

Moog To The Music


In honor of the passing of Robert Moog, I'm sharing (or here) (via YouSendIt) a couple of tracks from The Moog Machine-Switched-On Rock (Columbia CS 9921, 1969). I ripped these tracks this weekend for a Beatles covers CD I'm working on, but with the news of Dr. Moog's passing, I figured I'd share them out now. The sticker you see above is on my copy of this LP. Notice that it doesn't say the music is any good, just that it's sophisticated and complex. By the way, this is the 300th posting on my blog. Thanks to everyone out there for all your support. You know who you are. (A Moog Machine Christmas track is available over at FaLaLaLaLa. Get it while it's hot. Get it? Hot, Christmas, oh, nevermind...)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the three oh oh!

    And thanks for the Moog stuff.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...