Sunday, September 18, 2005

What's A Brown?


I spent today in Downtown Cleveland. I must have walked 10 miles. I parked the car in three different places during the day, then walked in large circles. The weather decided to cooperate, so I got lots and lots of good pictures. I haven't counted yet, but I think I fired off more than 1200 shots today. I love digital! Anyhow, this was one of the first things I shot, the stadium where the Cleveland Browns play. I don't know what a Brown is exactly, but I'm sure I'll learn tomorrow at work. I think it's some kind of dog, or maybe that's just their mascot. Anyhow, Cleveland has really done a lot of work to revitalize their waterfront. (Getting a their football team back was a real big help.) The water their fronting is Lake Erie, but more on that later. Be sure you take a good close look at the foreground of this shot. See the little commuter train in there? I had to wait for hours and hours to get a train in there. Well, at least ten minutes. OK, maybe it was only five. But I did wait! Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...