Friday, October 14, 2005

Where Candy Grows On Trees


I took close to 6000 pictures during my 10 days in Ohio. It sounds like an awful lot, but I tend to take many different versions of the same shot. At the end of the day, I usually find it was either the very first or the very last shot I took that winds up being the keeper. I'm not sure how that works. But I have digressed from the subject of this post, which is yet another shot from Ohio, this time of a strange bush who's berries look just like candy. I don't know the type of bush, but if I did, I think I'd try to grow one. Those berries look really cool. Hopefully they aren't poisonous, otherwise there are going to be a lot of sick kids around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...