Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas Catch-up


I thought I had something new to share with you tonight on the Christmas music front, but I was wrong. Turned out that what I thought was another LP from Thurlow Spurr and The Spurrlows was just a reissue of the same tracks in a different sleeve. So if you want to hear the tunes, you'll have to go to the original post and download them. But if you already did that, just download this picture and add it to your collection. This reissue is called The Spurrlows-'Tis The Season Let Us Sing (Word WST-8310-LP), and according to the back cover, it was a "Special Hamilton International Corporation Commemorative Edition". I guess the identical catalog number should have been my first clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...