Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Doe, A Deer (A Female Deer)


On the very last day of my recent adventures in Ohio, while in the van on the way to the airport, I finally spotted a deer. I saw three, actually, way off the road behind a thick stand of trees. Not the best situation for a picture, as you can see. It didn't help matters any that there was a well lit clearing behind the animals, making it that much harder to get a shot. But this is what I got. The other ladies were sitting on the ground, and I couldn't get them in the shot. At least I didn't strike out completely this trip.

2 comments:

  1. ray, a drop of Golden sun
    mi, a name I call myself
    Fa, A long long way to run
    So, a needle pulling thread
    La, a note to follow Sew
    Ti, a drink with jam and bread
    And that brings us back to Do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you didn't type all that from memory...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...