Tuesday, June 27, 2006

(Not) Live From Las Vegas


I know I have been slacking with the posts lately, but I've been busy. And the reason I haven't posted much in the past week was because I was in Las Vegas! Yep, I was burning up the strip with my little camera in hopes of bringing home lots of great shots. I don't claim the one above is too great, but at least it proves that I was in Vegas. (Note the helicopter at upper right. Those things were flying tourists around day and night. If I had only brought more money...) I had hoped to blog some photots while I was actually out there, but I guess free internet is not a money-maker in Sin City. So stay tuned for the next week or so, and you'll see what I saw.

1 comment:

  1. Wait a second. When did they add grass to that? And when are you gonna send the rest of us dudes the, um, other pictures?

    --You know who.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...