Saturday, August 12, 2006

Oodles Of Doodles CC


Yep, you read it right. This is my 200th doodle post. I had no idea I could post this many doodles. Many of these posts have featured more than one doodle, so I've actually thrown up many more than 200 pictures. And in the tradition of putting up more than one, this time I'm sharing two doodles from the same artist I shared for doodle #100. That's right, The Three Suns. (The Three Suns were also a big hit at Christmas time, and I'm sure they will be again this year. Wait and see!) The dancing doodle above is from their Dancing On A Cloud (RCA Victor LSP-2307, 1961). I think the cloud could be a little better on that one, but who am I to complain?

The second doodle is from Twilight Memories (RCA Victor LSP-2120, 1960), re-recordings of many of the Suns' early hits. This one also sported a tagline on the front, "Suns' Greatest". Hope you enjoy this double play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...