Sunday, August 06, 2006

Some Enchanted Evening


I don't have any good reason for posting this picture, other than I liked it. I actually looked at the record it was from on three different visits to the junk store where I found it, but didn't buy it until the third time. Something about it just makes me like it. The woman reminds me a little bit of Bruce Willis' girlfriend in Pulp Fiction. Anyhow, this is a detail from Stanley Black And His Orchestra-Some Enchanted Evening (London LL 1098). It's missing maybe a 1/4" from the left side of the picture because I was too lazy to scan it twice and stitch the parts together. Sorry. There's a hard-to-read name in the lower left corner. Demilio, maybe? Yep! I guess I'm not the only one to appreciate his work, but they don't have this one! I've got the one they show, Two Cigarettes In The Dark, but I can't find it right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...