Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Accidental Squirrel


Here's another picture that almost made my weekly calendar this year, but didn't. That's a happy little squirrel above. I think I left this guy out because the page break down the middle would have split his head from his body, and that would have looked pretty poor. You have to think about things like that when you're putting together a project. Appearance is everything.

Hmmm, when I tried to post this picture last week, Blogger was giving me problems. Thus, I didn't know it was actually up here. So if you were wondering about the lack of a title, the bad grammer, the mention of a second, non-existant picture, or anything else that seemed odd, it's because I never got to go in and edit my post. Sorry about that.

3 comments:

  1. fyi: I believe squirrels are in the rodentia family ... and if not, enough people consider them "filthy rodents" that you are better off for NOT including them in your prestigious calendar. (personally, I don't mind them and the little canadian blacks ones are cute)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have loyal fans to appease .............. QUIT DOING SO MUCH OTHER STUFF AND GET BACK TO POSTING NEW PICS!! (please?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have giant red fox squirrels here in FL, but they are few and far between. I also remember seeing an albino white one many, many years ago up in Pensacola. Maybe I need to try harder to get shots of them.

    Sorry to all my loyal fans. Maybe it will cool off soon and the price of gas will come back down, then I can start taking pictures again...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...