Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thank You, Thank You

Just a quick post to say thanks to all the people out there who are making this season a lot of fun for me. Yesterday I got my 1000th download (that counts towards my free account at Rapidshare), and today I got my first download that's been grabbed 100 times! FYI, it was the LP by the Warner Brothers TV Stars. Don't forget that everything I've offered is still up, so don't be afriad to look through the archives (they're listed at the right over there). I notice that the very first shares I threw up last week have scrolled off the front page now, so the only way to get it all is from the archives.

Thanks again to everyone for participating, and keep those comments coming!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you sure as heck are making it a lot of fun for me too, both here on your blog and all your very knowledgeable posts over at FaLaLaLaLa as well.

    Thankfully I have a great deal of free disk space available. I just hope I can keep up!

    -David

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...