Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas In Florida, Part Two

Things are different when you live on the water. Many people decorate their yard for the holiday, and it's a beautiful sight, but on the water, you get twice the light show for your money. For as long as I can remember, these three houses on the northern end of Siesta Key have decorated like there's no tomorrow. There's a small park across the inlet from them, and the police literally have to set up traffic control to handle all the people that drive over the bridge to see this display. My picture really doesn't do it justice. Maybe I'll sneak out there sometime soon with a tripod and try to get a clearer shot. Plus, parts of this are animated, so a longer exposure would capture more of the action. I'll put that on my to-do list.

1 comment:

  1. thank you all the great music...
    I have experienced Christmas in Florida and I love the Water parades.....

    jaci

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...