Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Waltz Time

I found another LP cover done by Demilio, though it's not signed anywhere I can see. The style is unmistakable, though. I don't know what it is about the people with the big oval heads that I like, but they are irresistible. And no, the oval heads don't really remind me of Stewie Griffin. This detail is from the cover of Mantovani And His Orchestra-Waltz Time (London LL 1094)

Almost forgot, here are links to the other record covers I've found by this same illustrator:
Edmundo Ros And His Orchestra-Ros Mambos
Robert Farnon And His Orchestra-Two Cigarettes In The Dark
Stanley Black And His Orchestra-Some Enchanted Evening

2 comments:

  1. I could have purchased one of those vinyl albums today but changed my mind.
    Will you be sharing any of them in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like the covers on these. The music puts me to sleep. Well, that Mambo one, maybe, but certainly not the Mantovani...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...