Tuesday, February 06, 2007

25 Days Of Christmas-In A Nutshell

So, I finally got busy and made a cover for my Christmas CD I put together back in December. I was motivated by the fact that my buddy CaptOT was going to put a review of it on his blog, and he wanted to put up something visual. So I threw together a cover for you and him both. I also put all the files into a single downloadable chunk, so those of you who missed it back in December can get it all at once. If you want to read about any of the included tracks, follow the links below to the original posts. Also, I didn't have scans of the original LP covers for two of the tracks when I posted them, so I'm throwing those in at the bottom of this post, if you are interested.

(Note-The tracks below are in reverse order. I guess you could play them in this order if you really wanted to, though...)

Tennessee Ernie Ford-Christmas Dinner
Harry Kari-Oh! Oh! Don't Ever Go
Dorothy Collins-Mister Santa
Connie Canuso-Somebody Painted Rudolph's Nose A Chocolate Brown
Sandy Offenheim-If Snowflakes Fell In Flavours
Up With People-Jingle Bell Beat
The Ames Brothers-Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
Jimmy Boyd-Santa Got Stuck In The Chimney
Lou Monte-Italian Jingle Bells
Les Paul-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
The Harmonicats-Winter Wonderland
Steve Allen and Ricky Vera-Can I Wait Up For Santa Claus?
Ricardo Montalban & Randy Newman-La Campanilla
Ralph Carmichael-The New Hallelujah
Lawrence Welk With The Lennon Sisters-Santa From Santa Fe
Billy May-March Of The Toys
The Davis Sisters-The Christmas Boogie
Anna Russell-Please Santa Claus
Kathy Dunn-Santaville
The Williams Brothers-The Holiday Season
The Ed Sullivan Orchestra-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
The Banjo Barons-Jolly Old St. Nick & Jingle Bells
Johnny Brandon-Santa Claus, Jr.
Johnny Mathis-Have Reindeer, Will Travel
The Crew-Cuts-Twinkle Toes

5 comments:

  1. Damn, I JUST burned these mp3s to a disc yesterday. I'll have to do it again so I can include your cover. Thanks for all the hard work, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been secretly spying on you through your PC, and waiting for you to burn them. I was starting to think you'd never do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I mention I too burned my disc yesterday? =cue omnious music=

    EEEEEEEKKKK!


    Capt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ernie, you're starting to freak me out a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't be afraid. Just move a little to the left and speak into the microphone, please.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...