Monday, March 05, 2007

And Then There Was Snow

Well, here I am in Ohio, and what a shock to the system. The shot above is from right before I boarded the plane. That's the skyline of Tampa off to the right. And below was the view outside the terminal after landing at Cleveland-Hopkins a few hours later. It was actually snowing quite a bit while the plane was landing, but it ended quickly. It's been fairly nice ever since, if you can call anything below freezing nice. At least it's not snowing anymore...

3 comments:

  1. Wow-gorgeous shot of Tampa, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ernie,

    I have been a loyal citizen of your blog for about a month now...and today is the first time I really paid attentin to the beautiful photography you have posted here. You definitely have a gift. Just beautiful. Thanks for the shares of tunes and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments. I'm back from Ohio now, on a real PC, and I notice that the color balance in that Cleveland picture is terrible. It looked OK on the laptop, but it needs some work. I'm going to have to try and get to that today.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...