Thursday, March 29, 2007

Goin' Back To Cali

Well, I guess I'm committed now. I bought my plane tickets today. I'm going back to California in June. Berkeley to be exact. I'm going to visit my friend who lives out there and who has been trying to get me to come out for years. My first trip was about four years ago for his wedding, which was when I took the picture above. Well, not actually at the wedding, but a couple of days after it. I'll be out there for a week, which should give me plenty of time to get around and take a couple of pictures. I hope it's as beautiful as I remember it.

1 comment:

  1. just think how much better a photog you are now! and that doesn't even consider the upgraded equipment!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...