Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Month Of May, Part One

Here are the two full-sized pictures for the month of May. The shot above of the flamingo is ancient. I must have shot this three or four years ago. I found the flamingo at Jungle Gardens here in Sarasota, and I must have shot him and his brothers for an hour. I sat as still as I could so they'd come closer. I love the dark background on this one. The light was just right for illuminating the bird and nothing else. The shot below is University Circle in Cleveland, Ohio. That's the art museum on the far side of the lake. To the right is the campus of Case Western Reserve and to the left is Our Lady Of The Holy Oilcan. Well, you can't actually see either of those in the shot. What you can see in the foreground is a statue of Atlas. And really tiny in front of the museum is The Thinker by Rodin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...