Monday, June 25, 2007

The End Of June


Here's another post I prepped for you before I left Florida for California. (You'd never know it if I didn't tell you, though.) This is the calendar page for the week, and it has a very special red-letter day in it. Yep, that's my birthday. Last year I was in Las Vegas on my birthday, and this year I'm in California. Odd how that happened. I didn't plan it that way, really. Anyhow, this is a great picture of my local neighborhood bald eagle pair and their massive nest. You have to look close for the second eagle, as he's hiding behind a tree limb, but he's there.

4 comments:

  1. Well, Happy Birthday!!! Wish I had some free time or I'd invite you around some hidden bay area bird-watching locations. I hope you get to come up to Marin for some bird watching; should cool down for the next week.

    -your anonymous fan in the north-bay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a nice birthday...

    We miss you here...

    Come back soon...lol

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ernie! Happy Birthday ! You are, just like me, cancer. Every time I visit your blog, I'm surprised about your dedication to keep this blog up-to-date with such nice material.
    Thank you!
    Ludo (Belgium).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a fan in Marin? Cool! I spent a little time up there on this trip, but not much. We went to the Muir Woods, Muir Beach, ate at The Pelican Inn, and spent some time in the Marin Headlands looking back at the great views. Cool stuff!

    And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...