Thursday, June 28, 2007

Everywhere You Look


I may as well go ahead and post a couple of things while I'm flipping through these pictures. I want to get as many up as I can for you guys. One of the things on my list was to return to the spot where you get the great view of the Financial District of San Francisco over the top of these ornate Victorian houses known as The Painted Ladies. I knew that this view was from Alamo Park, and I drove to it one afternoon, only to discover I couldn't see anything remotely like this shot. Turns out that I had misread a street sign, and I was in a completely different park. I later discovered my mistake, drove another mile down the road, and there I was. I knew I was in the exact spot when I saw the graffiti on the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...