Monday, June 04, 2007

The Month Of June-Part 1


It's already the 4th day of June, and I'm just now getting my calendar pages up for the month. Oh, well. I'm lazy, I guess. Plus my refrigerator is broken, so I can't have cold food. But that's neither here nor there. What is here (and there) are a couple of great shots from my monthly calendar. The picture above is the yacht basin in downtown Bradenton, FL, on the Manatee River. The building in the background is a fancy restaurant, The Twin Dolphin. I've never eaten there, although I did go in once with the intention of eating. As soon as I saw the prices, I got up and left. The picture below is a building in downtown Cleveland, OH, called 55. I assume that's the street number or something, but I'm not sure. Look close at the upper right corner and you can see the big 55 emblazoned on it. The reflection is the more famous building across the street, Terminal Tower. I hear it's featured in Spiderman 3, but I don't remember seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...