Monday, July 30, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCLXVII-Christmas In July 2007


Here's another in a long line (1, 2 , 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc) of Christmas ornament doodles that I've brought you around here. I actually scanned two different ornament doodles for you this evening, but it turned out I'd already shared the other one. This ornament comes from the back side of The Mills Brothers-Merry Christmas (Dot DLP 3232, 1959). I think I should do a collage of all the ornament doodles I've shared out sometime. Maybe I could use that as the cover for a Christmas CD or something.
Don't forget I shared out a Mills Brothers track this month, with Count Basie, and a track last year with the brothers by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...