Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August-Part Two


Last and not least, here are the big calendar pages for the month. These guys hang on the walls of the shops I work at, one set in each of four shops. Actually, the shop I spend most of my time at has a set of each hung up, just so I can look at them whenever I want. The photo above is a spectacular Florida sunset over the lake behind work. I spotted this sunset coming hours away, and just bided my time, hoping the clouds would stay where they were. And sure enough, I got a great one. The flying anhinga was just a little bonus. The shot below is from one of my trips to Cleveland, Ohio, last year. That's the Cuyahoga River, just a few twists and turns from where it spills out into Lake Erie. Beautiful day, beautiful shot. Half of my photography is about luck, believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...