Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCCVI


I knew I had another one of these "Music For A..." records somewhere. But it wasn't Japanese like I thought, it was Chinese. These doodles come from the back of Music For A Chinese Dinner At Home by Bob Lin Wu And His Orchestra (RCA Victor LSP-1936, 1959). I've brought you two other records in the series, both of which also featured the tag Dinner Music, as shown below. These doodles aren't signed that I can see, but I'm pretty sure they are by the same artist as the others in the series, Dillon.


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of dinner music albums! Have you listened to any of them? I might like the Chinese one since I eat a lot of takeout Chinese. ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...