Saturday, December 08, 2007

60, Count 'Em, 60!


A little bit more French music for you here, switching gears for fancy orchestras to fancy choruses (and some bells). This has been a popular share for a couple of years now, even though for some reason my ZIP file is named "60 Franch Girls". I apologize for that, but I think the files inside there are correctly named. I'd take the time to fix it, but I am lazy and in a hurry today. I'm supposed to go to Orlando in a couple of hours, and I'm pretty much going to miss the rest of the day posting. So whatever I can get up in a couple of hours this morning is it for the day. I'd better quit gabbing and let you download Les Djinnes Singers-60 French Girls With The Christmas Bell Ringers-Joyeaux Noel (ABC Paramount ABCS 397, 1961). It's pretty cool Christmas choral crooning. You can go visit the Captain for much more info on these 60 girls.

2 comments:

  1. I made copies of this for the French teachers at school. They both liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many, many thanks, and Merry Christmas, too!

    I have fond memories of the non-Christmas Djinns record growing up, and think this will be a lovely addition to our Christmas collection, especially with the kids learning French.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...