Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Christmas Carousel


Ha-ha, fooled ya! You thought this was going to be a Peggy Lee post. Nope, this is a pointer to an album shared out by Alleeee over at her blog. Well, I thought it was. Perhaps she took it down. I don't see it now. Let me look into this further... Ah, there it is, at another blog she runs, or is affiliated with or something. Anyhow, this is a neat little religious LP, A Christmas Carousel-Songs & Stories By Children's Bible Hour (Singspiration ZLP 3083, 1978). Tell her Ernie sent ya.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Ernie
    If this record worths it, please, could you share it? The file of the second link you have posted has expired.
    I could seem a new fan of your blog, but I'm a "frecuent customer" at least for two years. If I have never comment anything is for my really bad english. Sorry and thank you from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note. You'll have to post something over at MondoDiablo about reposting this. I haven't actually recorded it, I just scanned the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh. The dDL link has expired. I just saw this at an Online site, and passed it up. It was only $1.00 too. I think it was because the quality was listed as not very good.

    Thanks for so many wonderful shares.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking for this album in a digital version for some time now! I still have the vinyl album! It is to this day my favorite Christmas album! I used to listen to it all year when I was a kid!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...