Sunday, December 16, 2007

Go USA-Part Two


This is probably the most boring of the USAF records I have to share with you today, so I wanted to go ahead and get it out of the way early. This one is just some very generic Christmas music on one side, and some generic Christmas greetings on the other side. The music on here, side two especially, sounds like it's playing at the wrong speed, or perhaps from an old 78. I played with it for a while, thinking there was a problem with my system, but I finally decided it just sounds like that. Maybe you won't think it's that bad, and I'm probably exaggerating, but please download Holiday Greetings And Best Wishes (USAF XMB-536/537). That's a great cover though, don't ya think?

2 comments:

  1. That cover might date this album: according to the 'peeja, West Germany was established in May 1949, and East Germany in October 1949. Newfoundland joined Canadian Confederation in March 1949, and Alaska became a state in January 1959.

    Meanwhile, the USAF was established in September 1947.

    WV: dintlef; St. Nicholas dintlef me nothing!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...