Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Speaking Of Enoch

I mentioned Enoch Light and his Grand Award label a few minutes ago, and that reminded me of this post from last year. I think this came out after Enoch had left Command to the barbarians at ABC and headed over to start his new label, Phase 3. But it still has all the usual suspects on it, so it's almost as good as it would have been had it come out a year or two earlier. I was really excited about this LP last year because it became a featured download over at FaLaLaLaLa! That's a real honor to me, since that's the website that helped me get started sharing out my own albums here at the blog. You can't go wrong by downloading Merry Christmas From The Command Family Of Recording Stars (Command RS 920 SD, 1967). Trust me on this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...