Saturday, December 22, 2007

Used Music-Track Twenty Seven


If I don't hurry up and post some additions to my Used Music collection, I'm not going to average out to one a day before Christmas. I missed too many days in the middle there, I'm afraid. I need to put more thought into these collections before I start, I suppose. But I've got a good track for you now, a little slow, but good. Please go download Les Paul And Mary Ford-The Christmas Song from We Wish You The Merriest (Harmony (Columbia) HS 11351). A little research tells me that this is an abridged reissue of another Columbia collection with a similar title, from which I shared tracks here and here. I also shared out another Les Paul Christmas tune last year on my 25 Days Of Christmas collection.

Previous Tracks:
The Sanborn Singers-Jingle Bells
Les Baxter Orchestra And Chorus-Hang Your Wishes On The Tree
Sandler & Young-Mister Santa
Peggy Lee-Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
Danny Kaye-Deck The Halls (With Boughs Of Holly)
Debbie Reynolds-There's No Place Like Home
Claudine Longet-Snow
The Glad Singers-We Three Kings Of Orient Are
The Ed Sullivan Orchestra-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
The Mills Brothers-You Don't Have To Be A Santa Claus
Patti Page-'Twas The Night Before Christmas
George Melachrino-Fairy On The Christmas Tree
The Beneficial Singers-Joyous Christmas
Marlene Dietrich-Little Drummer Boy
Dorothy Collins-Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Red Foley-Frosty The Snowman
Bing Crosby-Christmas Dinner Country Style
Fred Waring-White Christmas
Walter Carlos-Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
Ed Kinney-The Twelve Days Of Christmas
Les Brown-We Wish You The Merriest
Maurice Chevalier-Jolly Old St. Nicholas
The Ames Brothers-Good King Wenceslas
The Lennon Sisters-Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Jerry Colonna-Too Fat For The Chimney
Tex Ritter-Ole Tex Kringle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...