Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oodles Of Doodles CCCXXXII


Here's another doodle that I recently found from another one of my favorite doodle artists. I had already made up my mind to buy this one before I spotted the little RR down by the bull's right front hoof. This sort of blocky style has shown up in several doodles signed RR, so perhaps that's what drew me to it before I knew those initials were there. This bull fight scene is from Federico Moreno Torroba Conducting The Pasodoble Band Of Madrid-Bull Ring Pasodobles (RCA Victor LPM-1581, 1958). If I counted correctly, this is the tenth doodle I've brough to you by the mysterious RR. Here are the links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

2 comments:

  1. Called in from Jerry's - like the range of great shots and different ideas - the grouper was something else again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a woodcut to me, rather than a drawing. Maybe that will help you track down that elusive artist.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...