Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Oodles Of Doodles CCCXLIII


Another week, another doodle. Actually, I think it's been more like two or three. Anyhow, here's a great doodle from Mozelle Thompson, much more of whose work can be seen here. This comes to us from the flipside of George Feyer-Memories Of Popular Operas (RCA Victor LSP-1926, 1959). When I found this doodle on the back of the record, it was in terrible shape. The top and bottom of the art were covered in strapping tape, and it took a lot of work to get the image out from under there. I, of course, was too lazy and inexperienced, so I asked my friend Inkydog to see if he would take a crack at it. He did, the results look great, and I thank him very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...