Thursday, October 02, 2008

Out On Bond


Uh-oh, looks like the accused is out on bond! I'm going to go move my car to right outside my window so I can keep an eye on it. I wonder if they'll let me bring it in the shop? That would put my mind at ease a little more. The adjusters are supposed to come look at it today to see if there is any damage to the front end or the underside from the towing. I think it needs an alignment, and maybe some new front tires. Tires don't respond so well to being drug across the asphalt when they can't roll.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about all this, Ernie. If I were you I'd get The Club (or something like it) for the steering wheel. It may not do much to stop your car from getting towed, but it's a visual deterrent and somebody will have to try and take it off eventually anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did she not put "Stupid car thief" in the 'Occupation' box? I mean, Fizuck! Hire a towing company? What's her E.A.R. on a bunch of stolen cars when she has to PAY the TOW TRUCK COMPANY!!!

    Rhys

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...