Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ford (Not GM)


For this rerun from last year, I wanted to make some joke about the current poor condition of the big 3 US automakers. But this is a Christmas post, and I don't want to bring up such a depressing subject. So let me just tell you that there's some soft, non-threatening music on here that's of passing interest to collectors of such things, and of great interest to people like me who just like odd Christmas music. So give it a try. It's short and sweet. This is Christmas 1968 With The Going Thing (Private Pressing for Ford XCSV-141473, One Sided, Stereo, 1968).

1. Introduction by John Naughton
2. The Christmas Song
3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
4. My Christmas Tree
5. Silent Night
6. The Christmas Waltz

That's it, just six tracks, and one of those is a spoken introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...