Tuesday, December 09, 2008

27 Days Of Christmas-Day The Eighth


Feels like I'm about twenty days behind on my compilation here, but I'm doing the best I can. I think I've set too high of a goal for myself this year. But we'll see. Tonight's installment is a great version of White Christmas as performed on the harp. That's right, it's more harp Christmas. I know you're going to love this one. I found three albums by this guy in the past year, but some of the tracks are out on CD and some aren't and I'm too lazy to figure out which is which. Oh, if the name Luis Bordón sounds familiar, it's because The King shared out a track from him on his annual compilation last year. Please download Luis Bordón-White Christmas from A Harpa e a Crisandade-Vol. II (Chantecler CMG-S 9014, Stereo).

Previous Tracks
The Clancy Brothers-Jingle Bells (Buala Bas)
Keely Smith-Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
The De Paur Chorus-Christmas In The Tropics
Vincent Lopez-Here Comes The Fattest Man In Town
The 4 Seasons-Jungle Bells
Jimmy McGriff-Hip Santa
Lorne Greene-Christmas Is A-Comin' (May God Bless You)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to listen this album. but the link is broken, could that be repaired?. Thank you very much for this.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...