Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Carillon And On And On

Here's another nice rerun of a great carillon LP that I've never seen elsewhere. I think this one of the few LPs I've shared out that hail from the great white north known as Canada. But don't hold that against it, this is good stuff. Please be my guest and download Emilien Allard-Noels au Carillon de l'Oratoire Saint-Joseph (Carols At The Carillon Of Saint Joseph's Oratory) (RCA Victor of Canada LCP-1024).

1. Minuit, Cretiens (O Holy Night)
2. Sainte Nuit (Silent Night)
3. Venez Pasteurs
4. Gesu Bambino
5. Dans Cette Etable
6. Les Agnes Dans Nos Campagnes
7. Ca, Bergers Assemblons-Nous
8. Adeste Fideles
9. Il Est Ne Le Divin Enfant
10. D'ou Viens-Tu Bergere?
11. Silence Le Ciel
12. Noel (d'Aquin)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Ernie. Good stuff. And it was fun seeing if my bad French was translating the carol titles right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gees ernie, you'd think coming from canada is a bad thing....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LP is soooo common in Montreal...
    And, BTW, Quebec is green for a minimum of 4 months...
    Igloos don't last in Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've seen this LP more than twice here in Florida. But then, we never get to have igloos, either. I can see I'm going to have to pay a visit to the Great White North someday. Eh?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...