Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Other Muzak


As I just shared out the Muzak LP that took me a whole year to find, I figure I should also reshare the Muzak LP that I've been hosting since 2005. I don't think this one is quite as good as that last one, but it's still got that great Muzak sound. So please be my guest and download your own copy of Muzak Christmas (Muzak AA 36, Stereo, 1980). Set phasers to numb.

1. Fanfare Orchestra-Hurry Home For Christmas
2. Jerry Laning-The Christmas Song
3. Philip Green-White Christmas
4. Jerry Laning-Winter Wonderland
5. Fanfare Orchestra-Christmas Is Coming (All Over The World)
6. Jerry Laning-Jingle Bell Rock
7. Chartsound Orchestra-Holly Time
8. Chartsound Orchestra-Merry Gentlemen
9. Chartsound Orchestra-Yuletide
10. Chartsound Orchestra-Christmas Morn
11. Chartsound Orchestra-Caroltime
12. Chartsound Orchestra-Three Kings

2 comments:

  1. hi: I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your blog and your work to keep it up. I was especially glad to find these Muzak posts, as I need them for my studies. cheers, f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, since you're taking reupload requests, do you think you could put up all of the Muzak albums? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...