Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Congratulations to my Canon Digital Rebel XSi! It was one year ago today that I bought my new camera, and I haven't put it down since. Let me see, since that day last year, I've shot approximately 45,044 pictures. That means I've averaged well over 1oo shots a day for the entire past year. I know it sounds impressive, but you wouldn't want to see most of those. I believe that quantity creates a quality all it's own. Here's to another 365 days of the old camera, maybe with a new lens or two...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your milestone. I just got myself an XSi earlier this year. Wish I had more opportunity to use it. Hopefully I can find more opportunities later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm teaching photography to my kids I always tell them to shoot constantly. They should get rid of 8-10 pictures for every one they keep. That's how you get the great shots. (Thank god for digital cameras and infinite free proofs!)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...