Friday, May 08, 2009

On The Road Again

Well, here I sit in yet another airport, on my way to some new exotic destination. Well, maybe not exotic, but new. Add Tampa International Airport to the list of airports that are nice enough to provide free internet. That really helps to fill the time when you heeded the TSA's advice and arrived two hours early, only to breeze through security and find your self with 1 hour and 59 minutes to kill. Oh, well, at least I got to eat some breakfast. I'm not going to tell you where I'm headed, only that it's yet another wedding (the second this year), and it's likely to add three new states to my total. Well, two states and a District. Pictures soon...

1 comment:

  1. are you really allowed to type the word KILL while sitting at an airport???

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...