Wednesday, September 16, 2009

United Airlines Flight 93


I took a tour of the US Capitol Building on September 10th, and the day before I was there, they dedicated this large plaque. It's a memorial to the people who died aboard Flight 93 when they chose to overpower the terrorists and crash the plane into a field into Pennsylvania rather than allowing the plane to be flown into the Capitol Building as many now believe the terrorists intended. I don't know if I'll ever make it to that field, so I'll have to show you this instead. I've visited the other two locations where terrorists struck that day, and paid my respects to the fallen.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this article is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing
    these things, therefore I am going to inform her.
    Also see my website - Llihue Airport

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...