Saturday, November 28, 2009

60 Franch Girls


This really has nothing much at all to do with the LP I'm posting, but I just wanted to get it off my chest. I've been sharing this album out since 2005, and all these years, I've been too lazy to change the name of the download file. It should be 60 French Girls, not 60 Franch Girls. I pride myself on doing a pretty good job with my shares, both the audio and the image files. But I guess spelling isn't my strong suit. I think once you get inside the ZIP file, everything is OK, but I'm not sure. So if you can get past the Franch description, please download Les Djinnes Singers-60 French Girls With The Christmas Bell Ringers-Joyeaux Noel (ABC Paramount ABCS 397, 1961, Stereo).

01. Les Djinns Singers-Minuit, Chretriens (O, Holy Night)
02. Les Djinns Singers-Nuit Des Nuit (Silent Night)
03. Christmas Bell Ringers-Good King Wenceslas
04. Les Djinns Singers-Il Est Ne Divin Enfant (He Is Born A Divine Child)
05. Les Djinns Singers-Noel 'Trois Anges Sont Venus Ce Soir' (Christmas 'Three Angels We've Seen This Night')
06. Christmas Bell Ringers-Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
07. Les Djinns Singers-Non Beau Sapin (O Tannenbaum)
08. Les Djinns Singers-Pour Noel (For Christmas)
09. Christmas Bell Ringers-God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
10. Les Djinns Singers-Noel, C'est L'Amour (Christmas, This Is Love)
11. Les Djinns Singers-Noel Blanc (White Christmas)
12. Christmas Bell Ringers-O, Come All Ye Faithful

As you can see by the tracklist above, there are really two artists on this album. To the best of my knowledge, they do not perform together at any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...