Monday, November 30, 2009

God Save The King


One of my favorite shares from last year is this LP by The Pete King Chorale. If you love choral Christmas music, then this is the record you're looking for. Better grab it quick before the season gets to far gone. Please download The Pete King Chorale And Orchestra-Christmas Time (Kapp KS-3214, Stereo, 1960).

1. My Favorite Things
2. Silver Bells
3. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen-It Came Upon The Midnight Clear-Joy To The World
4. The Christmas Song (Featuring Beth Adlam)
5. Sleigh Ride
6. Adeste Fideles-Silent Night
7. The Night Before Christmas
8. The Little Drummer Boy
9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Featuring Beth Adlam)
10. Mary's Little Boy Child
11. The First Noel-Away In A Manger-Oh, Holy Night
12. White Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Ernie, until your share of this last year (the stereo version), I had not heard this before. Now, it is one of my favorites that I continue to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so glad you found a stereo copy of this last year. Great album. Thanks Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...