Friday, November 27, 2009

Lighthouse


This is an LP I first shared out in 2007, but part of it was shared out on an EP around here in 2006. None of that really matters, but I need to say something about it and I don't know what. It's a nice collection of carols sung by a chorus from the Lighthouse School. I think these days it's part of Lighthouse International, but I'm not certain. Oh, last year I talked a little bit about the cover artist, so if you want to learn more about that, follow the link. If all you want is the music, then please download Christmas Carols By The Lighthouse Singers (Vik SPV-2, Mono).

1. Silent Night, Holy Night
2. O Come, All Ye Faithful
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
4. The First Noel
5. Ave Maria
6. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
7. O Holy Night
8. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
9. Joy To The World
10. The Lord's Prayer

2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...