Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Big Sound, Tiny Package


This is another LP that I shouldn't have waited so long to share this year. This one will get your toes tapping or my name's not Bert. Wait, it's Ernie, not Bert. Ha-ha, I made a funny. Or a not-so-funny. Anyhow, you won't regret downloading and listening to Christmas With Big Tiny Little (Coral CRL 757391, Stereo, 1961). This was one of the original albums I first shared back in 2005 and I think it's popped up every year since.

1. Tiny's Christmas Medley
2. When Santa Claus Does The Polka
3. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
4. Sleigh Ride
5. Frosty The Snow Man
6. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
7. Silver Bells
8. Santa's Chopsticks
9. Winter Wonderland
10. Here Comes Santa Claus
11. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
12. Jumpin' Jiminy Christmas

5 comments:

  1. I was just mentioning 'Big' Tiny Little to my wife last week.

    I love this album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily one of the best Xmas albums of all time. Wish it was on CD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I've been trying to replace my vinyl of this for years. I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Tiny Little passed away last week at the age of 79:

    http://www.dglobe.com/event/article/id/33540/

    We'll miss ya, Big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the note, Cap'n. Shame, that.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...