Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Kames Three


As you might have guessed from the title of this post, this is the third Bob Kames LP I am resharing with you today. I hope you're enjoying these records. Yes, they're a guy at the organ, same as so many of the Christmas records I share, but they also seem to have more high points than most, what with the occasional spoken word track or novelty piece. Or, if you're like me, perhaps you just want more Christmas music. Either way, why not download Bob Kames-Organ And Chimes #3-Happy Holidays (King 768 (reissued By Gusto Records, 1976), Stereo, 1961).

1. Cantique De Noel
2. Away In A Manger
3. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
4. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
5. The Story Of Christmas
6. I Saw Three Ships
7. O Sanctissima
8. O Come Little Children
9. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
10. Toyland
11. Happy Holiday
12. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
13. Christmas Waltz
14. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
15. The Holiday Polka
16. Auld Lang Syne

Stay tuned, more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...