Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Kames Two


This is the second of the Bob Kames records I shared out last year. For a guy who made four (and a half) Christmas records, I was pretty amazed that I'd never come across any of them before last year. But I suppose stranger things have happened. Please download and enjoy Bob Kames-Organ And Chimes #2-It's Christmas Time (Gusto K-722 (Originally King 722, 1960), Stereo, 1976).

1. Here Comes Santa Claus
2. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
3. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
4. Dancing The Christmas Tree Round
5. Frosty The Snowman
6. Seasons Greetings
7. The Night Before Christmas (Narration)
8. Christmas Tree Polka
9. Ave Maria
10. Light Of The World
11. Deck The Halls (With Boughs Of Holly)
12. Away In A Manger
13. Oh Tannenbaum
14. Christmas Island
15. Mrs. Santa Claus
16. I'll Be Home For Christmas

Yes, plenty more still to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...