Friday, December 04, 2009

No Apostrophe

I know what it is that's been bugging me about this LP since I first shared it in 2006. There's no apostrophe in their title. I guess that has nothing at all to do with the great music inside, but it bothers me. Oh, well. You'll enjoy the music anyway. Here's The Fantastic Strings Of Felix Slatkin-Season's Greetings (Liberty Premier Series LSS 14013, Stereo, 1961) with the apostrophe they should have had in the first place.

1. White Christmas
2. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
4. Joy To The World
5. O Holy Night
6. Adeste Fideles (O Come All Ye Faithful)
7. Deck The Halls
8. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
9. The First Noel
10. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
11. Away In A Manger
12. Silent Night

2 comments:

  1. This is indeed a very nice album. I'm surprised that it hasn't found its way onto CD yet.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...